建筑商供应公司.公司. 建筑商供应公司.公司.)根据这些条款和条件向你方(“客户”)提供信贷. 建筑商供应公司.公司.我们对你方的信贷延期是以你方遵守这些条款和条件为条件的.
1. 验收. 接受建筑商供应公司的信用证.公司. 表示您接受这些书面条款和条件. 建造商供应公司.公司. 和客户将统称为“双方”.”
2. 全部协议:客户已执行[选择下列一项或多项], AS APPLICABLE] [Business Application] [Individual Application] [Contractor Charge Application] [Owner/Builder 信贷 Application] [Uniform Residential Loan Application] [Construction Loan Contract] and these terms and conditions (hereinafter collectively be referred to as the “agreement”) constitute the entire agreement between the parties related to 建造商供应公司.公司.我们向客户延长信用期限. 双方未达成任何谅解或协议, 口头或其他方式, 有关建造商供应公司.公司.除非在协议中有明确书面规定，否则不得延长对客户的信用. The parties agree that to the extent that either party or its agents or representatives have made representations or statements prior to or contemporaneous to the agreement that are not expressly provided for in the agreement, 非建筑供应公司.公司. nor Customer may reasonably rely upon such representations or statements unless they are expressly included in a written provision of this agreement.
3. 支付. 所有款项应在客户收到本公司的对账单后到期支付, 除非建筑商供应公司规定了具体的付款条件.公司. 已执行的信贷申请另有说明(在这种情况下，以具体的付款条件为准).
4. 默认的. Customer agrees that if it fails to make any payment required by the credit application or otherwise fails to comply with these terms and conditions, its open account will be considered in default and will be charged a monthly service fee of 1 1/3% percent of the total open account balance including any prior fees. Customer agrees that this service fee is reasonable and waives its right to contest this fee by executing the applicable loan contract or credit application and accepting credit from 建造商供应公司.公司. 一旦客户的账户出现违约，建筑商供应公司就会向客户收取费用.公司. 能否要求立即偿还全部未结清的帐户, 包括任何服务费, 是否可以拒绝向客户提供进一步的信贷，是否可以寻求任何其他补救措施.
5. 代表财务状况和变化的情况. 客户同意建筑供应公司.公司.信用证的延期是基于客户在信用证申请中的陈述. 客户，通过执行信贷协议，授予建筑商供应公司.公司. 同意采取任何措施，建筑供应公司.公司. 认为适当的核实客户的财务状况和历史, 包括获取客户的信用报告. This consent is deemed to be ongoing and Customer can only revoke this consent by paying its open account with 建造商供应公司.公司. 全部付清(包括任何未付费用)并关闭其账户. 建造商供应公司.公司. has sole discretion whether or not to extend credit to Customer based on the credit application and Customer’s financial history and status. 建筑供应公司.公司. 确定客户歪曲了客户的财务状况或历史, 建造商供应公司.公司. 可立即宣布客户的帐户违约. 建造商供应公司.公司. also reserves the right in its sole discretion and at any time to require prepayment of some or all of an open account, or to require cash on delivery in lieu of future credit transactions if it deems such terms to be appropriate based on an initial or subsequent review of the Customer’s financial status and history.
6. 客户放弃对开立帐户提出异议的权利t. The Customer agrees that it must provide notice – as described below in the section designated “Notice” – of any charge to its account that it deems to be mistaken or otherwise incorrect 在建筑供应公司.公司. provides Customer with an invoice (at the time that Customer makes a purchase) or if Customer is not provided an invoice, 在建筑供应公司.公司. 以头等邮递方式向客户发出每月的帐目结单. 客户同意，如未在20天内提供通知, 客户放弃对收费提出异议的权利.
7. 修改、修改或取消. 本协议不得修改, amended or cancelled except by express written agreement signed by an executive employee of 建造商供应公司.公司. 或者接替他在建筑商供应公司的职位.公司.. The only exception to this provision is for changes related to the address for notification as stated in the “Notice” paragraph below.
8. 可分割性. 如果合同的某一条款被认为是无效或不可执行的, the Contract shall continue in full force and effect and shall be construed as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was omitted.
9. 豁免. 建造商供应公司.公司.’s failure to exercise a right or remedy or its acceptance of a partial or delinquent payment shall not operate as a waiver of any of its rights or Customer’s obligations under this agreement and shall not constitute a waiver of 建造商供应公司.公司.声明立即违约或随后违约的权利.
10. 法律选择. 本合同受内布拉斯加州法律管辖并按其解释, 尽管任何国家所选择的法律或规则与之相反.
11. 通知. All notices shall be deemed received (a) when personally delivered to the party to be given such notice or other communication, (b) on the business day that such notice or other communication is sent by facsimile or similar electronic device, 全预付, 哪些传真或类似的电子通信应立即以书面通知予以确认, (c) on the business day following the day such notice or other communication is sent by reputable overnight courier, (d)以美国一级邮件发送后的第三个工作日. 建筑商供应公司通告.公司. 必须发给建筑商供应公司的市场经理.公司.地址:ne68127奥马哈南72街5701号. 通知 to Customer will be deemed effective if sent or served on the address for Customer provided in the credit application. 任何一方是否希望更改其地址以作通知之用, 必须以书面形式通过一级邮件发送到上述另一方提供的通知地址.
12. 律师费用:如果建筑供应公司.公司. 获得对自己有利的裁决(无论是通过仲裁还是法院), 客户同意支付建筑商供应公司.公司. its actual attorney fees as well as its actual costs that it incurs in obtaining the award in its favor and in defending against any claims by Customer against it. These actual attorney fees and actual costs also include any actual attorney fees or actual costs that 建造商供应公司.公司. expends in attempting to litigate its claims against or defend against claims by a third-party related to 建造商供应公司.公司.向客户提供信贷或试图从客户的开立账户中收取款项(e).g.(取消留置权或向产权公司索取付款的诉讼). The phrase “award in its favor” means any final award (regardless of the appealability of the award) in favor of 建造商供应公司.公司. 而不考虑其所声称的损害赔偿的百分比.公司. 实际上是被授予的.
13. 仲裁: Any dispute arising from or related in any way to this agreement shall be resolved via binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the rules of the National 仲裁 Forum (“NAF”), 但须视需要对这些规则进行修改，以符合本款的要求. 建造商供应公司.公司. and Consumer agree that the arbitration will proceed as a document hearing and formally waive their right to seek a participatory hearing. 建造商供应公司.公司. 消费者也同意放弃其在仲裁中要求发现的权利. 如果由于某种原因仲裁员下令举行参与式听证会，建筑商供应公司.公司. 和消费者同意任何此类听证会将在内布拉斯加州的奥马哈举行. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding upon the parties and shall be entered and enforced as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. 消费者特此明确同意建筑供应公司进入.公司. 对任何仲裁裁决所规定的条件作出同意判决.
14. 授权. All authorizations of the Company required or permitted to be given herein shall be deemed properly given only if given in writing by an executive employee of 建造商供应公司.公司.